The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer Trilogy)

The Evolution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin There were so many things I loved about this book, and I have no idea how to put those things into words, but I will try.Firstly, the plot was amazing. It didn't slow down at all, and it kept me guessing with everything. The amount of plot twists Michelle Hodkin managed to get in there was ridiculous, but pretty much all of them surprised me. Also, even though the plot kept going with its creepy moments and its crazy moments, there were also plenty of perfect and adorable scenes between Noah and Mara. Their relationship grows so much in this book, and it doesn't happen in the space of five minutes either. We see trust forming between them, and also how much they care for each other. I'm keeping this spoiler free so no examples, but there are plenty. The dialogue was also great - every time Mara said something to Noah or vice versa, I'm pretty sure I was close to crying.My review would be longer, but I have no time to write it and half the stuff I want to mention is spoilery, so I'll finish by saying that this is a brilliant book and it's definitely worth a read.